Jointly managed by Pacific Salmon Foundation and Fraser Basin Council, the Fraser Salmon & Watersheds Program (FSWP) pursues its mission by ongoing collaboration to identify, scope, implement and fund priority activity in for program areas.
- Education and engagement
- Integrated planning and governance
- Habitat & water restoration and stewardship
- Improved information/ approaches for sustainable integrated fisheries management
In addition the Program has activity that intersects with all four program areas, arising from overarching goals:
- Engage First Nations and their perspectives in the activity of all four program areas.
- Coordinate the information generated by FSWP projects to enable maximum data sharing and reuse both within and outside of the FWSP.